We had two Thanksgivings this year! The first was with my dad and Kathy's family and then we headed up to Evanston on Saturday for a late Thanksgiving with Adam's family. Steven got to eat mashed potatoes, crackers, sweet potato, turkey and peach cobbler! He loved getting to try some different foods and being around lots of family!
Thanksgiving Day 2011
Cousin Time with Duncan
Bath time together while eating their toys
He got his first tooth on Thanksgiving Day and now he constantly has his tongue out :)
We let him put on his snow suit and go outside in the snow while we were in Evanston. He wasn't sure about it. He kept touching it and then looking very surprised that it was still cold.
This kid loves to sleep on his belly and he we find him like this more often than not. Here are some more things that he's doing at 7 months:
- Turning around and rolling to where he wants to when he plays on the floor.
- Eating ritz crackers and vanilla wafers
- Growing out of 9 month pajamas-- I swear pj's run very small for what size they say.
- Taking some small steps when you hold his hands. He thinks he is the coolest person when he is standing and always lets out a "huh" after he gets up.
- Putting EVERYTHING in his mouth
- Rocking back and forth on all fours and then jumping with his back legs.
- Crying himself to sleep
- He LOVES other babies and sqawks and squeals at them as much as he can
- Flirts with anyone sitting behind us
- Hold his own bottle when he eats
- Rips off his bumper pads in his crib and tries to pull himself up