Us

Us

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten Guilty Pleasures

1. ICE CREAM!!! (I've been known to finish a carton all by myself:)

2. Desperate Housewives- I started watching it with my mother-in-law a few years ago.

3. Pressing snooze 3 times before I finally get up.

4. Waking Steven up (at times), so that I can play with him.

5. Playing Texas Hold em' with Adam and going all in when I don't have many chips left.

6. Shoving clothes back in the dryer to make the room look clean:).

7. Ritz Crackers- I love them a little too much!

8. Late night Wendy's runs.

9. Scary movies... even though they give me nightmares.

10. Orange Fanta or Dr. Pepper

2 comments:

Linds said...

I love when people share their guilty pleasures. It makes me think "Oh good, I thought I was the only one."

Candace said...

Ice cream is at the top of my list too!