Us

Us

Friday, November 4, 2011

First Halloween

Here is our the cute little monkey we poached for the night! Adam and I went as Rhodesian Safari hunters and we made quite the adorable catch:).

Here he is standing... now that he can sit he prefers to stand.


At our ward party earlier in the week.


With some of his cousins on Halloween night.

I picked him up early from daycare on Halloween and brought him to my school for our Halloween Parade and party. His face was priceless when I walked into the room! He got so excited and just kept looking at me with a face of "Are you really here?" My kids LOVED seeing him and kept commenting on how cute he was. Steven did great for the first little while but then got really tired and overwhelmed during the parade. Luckily I had some great room mom's so I could sneak out for a minute to the faculty lounge and give Steven a break from the chaos.
After school we went to my dad's and then stopped at my grandparents to say trick or treat. On our way home, Adam convinced me that we should at least go trick or treating to some of our friends houses around the neighborhood. So out came the stroller and off we went with our little monkey in tow. He was so tired but was a good sport. He went right to sleep when we got home after a very long day.

1 comment: