Monday, July 6, 2009
Today is Carrie Anne's birthday. We have known each other for 8 years and she is one of my best friends for life. Although she lives in Norway and we don't get to see each other, we pick up where we left off whenever we talk. She is someone who knows me inside and out and I love her dearly! She is 26 today and I wanted to list 26 things I love about her and memories of us.
1. We were in the same Book of Mormon class our first semester at college and lived at the same dorm but we didn't become the best of friends until the next semester:)
2. She is my ever faithful dance partner!
3. I can tell her anything and she'll always listen!
4. She wrote me on a regular basis while I was on my mission.
5. I remember one of the nights in Rexburg when we slid about 4 feet down the snowy sidewalk and then took a picture!
6. She is very crafty and creative.
7. She loves salsa music as much as I do.
8. I love and miss hearing her laugh!
9. She comments on my blog!
10. We had an "unplanned" meeting at the temple while she was in the MTC.
11. She gave me the hug that I needed after my mom's cancer spread.
12. She makes freaking awesome pumpkin cookies or muffins!
13. She served a mission in Norway and worked miracles there.
14. Our missions almost overlapped but I got home in time to take her to the MTC.
15. We will always be friends no matter where we live!
16. We took a geology class together and wrote notes back and forth to each other every class period! (You were the only reason I didn't fall asleep:)
17. She tackles challenges head on and succeeds.
18. She shows a genuine interest in other peoples' lives.
19. She exhibits Christ-like love.
20. She's not afraid to tell me like it is, and I appreciate that.
21. She knows how to make my day:)
22. She is an excellent cook.
23. She has been through a lot in her life but she always keeps a smile on her face.
24. She makes time for people.
25. We felt an earthquake late one night in Rexburg while we were up talking.
26. I know that the Lord sent her into my life because she is the friend I need!
Love you Carrie and hope that you have a wonderful birthday! Your package will arrive soon with a surprise!
Posted by Jamie Densley Fieber at 10:17 AM