Us

Us

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving in Spain


Even though this meal doesn't look like much, it was one of the most wonderful Thanksgiving's I've ever had! I never knew I could appreciate Root Beer, mashed potatoes or my family so much! I loved having 2 Thanksgivings and 2 Christmases in the mission field (that usually doesn't happen to sister missionaries)! I hold those times very dear to my heart and am so grateful I got to serve the Lord! My mission taught me who I was and needed to become and has made me a better wife and mother than I would have been without it. I learned so many things about my limits and how to extend beyond them. España, te hecho de menos un montón y la gente me ayudaron a cambiar para ser mejor! No lo puedo creer que he estado en casa casi seis años... jolin. Me siento muy bendecida de poder llamarte mi tierra. Espero que nos vemos pronto! Besos

No comments: