Us

Us

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weird Quirks

We all have weird quirks that really don't make any sense but they keep life interesting. Here's a list of mine:

  • I tap my soda pop can before I open it (like it really does anything:)
  • After I turn off the light I run (literally) to the bed and jump in as if something was chasing me.
  • The toilet paper must come over the top NOT from the bottom. If it is the wrong way I will change it... even if it's not at my house.
  • I always turn to the right when I turn around in the shower.
  • I constantly check for things crawling on the wall when I'm showering... blame it on the movie Arachnophobia.
  • My water has to be ice cold or I won't drink it.
  • I used to think you had to defrost the juice concentrate before you could make it... Adam has shown me the light!
  • When I unload the dishwasher I take out the knives, then the spoons and then the forks.
  • I have to sleep on the right side of the bed.
  • I tuck in the covers underneath my feet and sides when I go to bed or I can't fall asleep.
  • I don't like any part of my body hanging off the bed, even a toe.
  • I do my make up in a certain order (and hardly ever deviate from it): Foundation, powder, blush, eye brows, eyeliner and mascara.

1 comment:

Becky Ahlberg said...

You're doing great with your daily posts! I hope things work out for you to be able to go 1/2 time next year. And your sweet Steven is soooo cute!