Us

Us

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaBoMo

I'm going to try this blogging everyday thing, but I can't promise quality:). Thoughts from today are:

1. I live to come home to this face! I love to see his face light up when he sees me come through the door! I can't get enough of him and I can't wait for the day when I don't have to say goodbye in the morning. He makes me so happy and he is growing up so fast:)

2. Adam cooked me dinner! When I got home the food was ready and hot! It's nice to have a wife to come home to.... LOL Now if only I could do something about the laundry issue.

3. Life can be hard and there is always someone to compare yourself with but that's not what is important. You've got to do the best with what you've got. I don't know if people realize this but I'm horrible at comparing myself to others and I'm pretty hard on myself for it. Adam is helping me learn how to let it go and find the good things I am able to do, even with my crazy schedule.

4. I miss seeing my dad more. He has to travel a lot for work and I hope that things will work out soon so that he isn't gone as much. I love my dad and love seeing him as a grandpa to Steven.

5. Teaching is different once you have your own kid. I'm just not as excited to go to work as I used to be.

6. I don't know how my mom worked and had 3 kids at home... yet another thing that I wish I could talk to her about.

7. I still hate Halloween Parades at school.

8. My house will probably never look like a magazine picture and there will always be a pile of laundry that still has yet to find a home.

9. Steven gets cuter and cuter by the minute.

10. I don't think I'll ever find a better team than the team of teachers I had at Hidden Hollow! They are truly an exceptional group!

11. At least weekly, I count how many days there are until our next break. Case in point: there are 9 days until Thanksgiving Break. After that We are in school for 3 weeks until Christmas Break. In January and February we have a Monday off. There are no breaks in March (grrrr) but then we get a week off in April. After Spring Break we go for 7 straight weeks before we get out of school.

12. ... I'm not a perfect mom/wife and that's okay.



2 comments:

tress fieber said...

you are doing a great job! in many ways,i hope to be like you when i grow up. love the new pictures.glad your in our family.

brooke said...

I ALWAYS have a pile of laundry (or three or four...) and a pile of dishes. I could probably find a lot of things I have piles of, but I don't even want to go there. Good luck blogging every day; I'm excited to read so much about you guys!!