Us

Us

Monday, August 22, 2011

4 months old!!!


So this picture is actually when he was 3 months old, but I forgot to put it up and I still need to take a picture of him at 4 months. I have had so much fun with this little boy! While I'm sad to be away from him during the day, I LOVE coming home to him! I feel very lucky that Adam can be with him 3 days a week and that we have a great day care and wonderful people to help out when he can't. :) During his 3rd month he finally started to laugh and became so alert! He loves to read and..... eat his books. His smile melts my heart and he is the absolute cutest boy ever! He's so good at grabbing things with his hands and I can't wait until he can put his binky back in all by himself...:)

2 comments:

Linds said...

I can't believe he's 4 months already! I'm glad things are working out so you can go to work.

tress fieber said...

growing so fast. such a good baby.