Us

Us

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

To My Dearest Wifey

Here i am, this is Adam in case you didn't know, i rarely do this and, i know that my wife will be very ashamed of my poor grammar and spelling. However, that is why she loves me and i love her. i often take her for grantit (miss spelled i know where is spell checker on this thing anyway) i guess i just wanted to get on here and let my wife know and quirous minds that i am lost with out her. She is my everything i live to make her happy each and every day (most days i fail to do so but i am trying) my soul purpose in life is to take care of her. that is what the temple sealing is all about. It is not about me its about her. giving our lives for each other, not sacrificing our lives but living our lives for each other. and so i don't do this blogging thing hardly ever because last time i did it. i whent to hit post and it deleated the whole post. so having made this clear, jamie i love you and live to love you each and every moment. i need you in my life and am lost with out you. you may think that you can't wait till i get home at night. well i really can't i have to admit that i have gone and waited at school for you some nights in hopes that you would come out on break and found that i just have to go home and wait there. i will love you always and forever Adam

2 comments:

Pauly said...

Adam, that was so sweet. You are so lucky to have a girl like Jamie, and she is so lucky to have a husband like you!

Heath & Ege said...

What a sweet post!!