Us

Us

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pray for good weather:)

We closed on the house this last Wednesday and are so happy to be able to have a home and start a new phase of our life together. We have been packing like mad for that last couple of days but looking outside is making me a little uneasy. Right now it is a complete blizzard! They are probably going to close down the point of the mountain it is soooo bad! I am grateful that we are only moving about a mile away, but please pray that the snow will let up tomorrow so that we can move everything without getting it soaking wet and freezing our butts off at the same time:) We love you and after Monday, everyone is invited to come and see our new place!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I don't think that it was as bad as everyone thought it would be. Soooo hopefully the morning will be okay for you guys. I hear it is supposed to pick up again in the afternoon, but what do I know? I just listen to the news. Good luck, sorry we can't help out.

Kjetil said...

I wish I could come to help and to see your new place and even have a little sleep over in your new living room while watching some great Christmas movie. Good luck with move James and post more pictures! I LOVE YOU! Merry Christmas!

Oh, it is signed in under Kjetil's name but this is of course CarrieAnne. It would be a little weird if Kjetil wanted to have a sleep over with you and was telling you he loved you. AWKWARD! :)

Courtney said...

ya I would love to come see, especially since I am so close. I was thinking of you, I am sorry abot the weather, I want it to let up so you can successful move in with out all this trouble. I am sorry. I just hate this weather, because it makes it so hard to do anything and It scares me to death to drive in it.

Lauren said...

Don't you just love it when prayers are answered!!

Katy said...

Congrats on the new house...the weather was much nicer, so I hope the move was smooth.

Candace said...

Hope everything went well. We're excited to see your new house!