Us

Us

Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost all moved in...

Moving is not my favorite thing. I love the idea of being able to have a new place and decorate it however I want, but having to move all of our stuff is definitely the downside of things. :) Things went pretty smoothly and there was no snow! We had tons of help from our ward and are so grateful for them, my Uncle Coray and my in-laws. We have almost everything set up but there are still some things left over at the old apartment. I think that we will be living out of both places until after Christmas. My friend, Mimi, from Mexico is coming tonight and will be here for a week. It has been stressful trying to figure out what we were going to do about sleeping arrangements since we're going to Evanston this year but things have worked out and I owe my mother-in-law big time (she is too good to me).

No comments: