Us

Us

Friday, January 9, 2009

My life just got busier!

So a few have commented to me about my lack of posting and here is my explanation... we don't have internet at our house yet. It's coming in this weekend and then I'll be much better about things:) I start two things next week. The first is my student teaching with Miss Greaves and the second is my new job at RISE. I will be working with a 14 year old handicap girl in Orem on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday after school. The pay isn't that great but it will keep us afloat for the next couple of months. So now I won't be very reachable until about 8 PM during the week but you can call and leave me a message! School is winding down and I'm so excited to be done!!!!! The house is coming along with only a few mishaps but we will fix them soon. Oh the joys of being a homeowner! I will take pictures and post them when my internet is up. I'm currently at my sister's house moochingn off of her internet so you can thank her for the post.

Ta ta for now!

4 comments:

The Brannon Family said...

Good luck with your student teaching! You will definitely be busy with that and your job!

Courtney said...

I know isn't great that everything is coming to an end. Yes, I want to see house pictures, or maybe come and visit since we live so close. I am so jealous I want a house, so I enjoy seeing others and what they have done and all that stuff...

Janet Stevens said...

Can't wait to see photos of your home!! And I'm glad for the post!! (Thanks Brooke!)

Candace said...

Hope that your student teaching and new job are going well. I'll be checking back for updates!