Us

Us

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Shout Out To Bekah!


Bekah and I have been friends for the the last three years and it has been one of the greatest blessings in my life! She has always been there for me and we have such a good time together doing whatever! She was the greatest roommate I've ever had and I'm so grateful to be her friend and learn how to become an even better friend from her example! Today is her birthday and I want to list at least 26 things that I love about her in honor of her 26 years!
1. Her gorgeous eyes
2. She is a genuine person
3. She does what she knows is right
4. She reminds me of my mom because everyone likes her!
5. She loves bagel pizzas
6. She's always there when I need her
7. She'll let me gab on and on about silly trivial things
8. She lives her testimony
9. She is going to be translated one day
10. She helps me be a better person through her example
11. She will watch sappy love movies with me
12. She calls me often to see how I'm doing
13. My family loves her! (especially Parker and Makenna)
14. She does thoughtful things that make my day!
15. She keeps her room clean
16. She is involved in my life
17. She doesn't fake things and sees the best in everyone
18. We can watch the office and laugh together
19. She'll come down from Salt Lake to see me!
20. She was an amazing missionary!
21. Ella habla espanol y portuguese
22. She let me come home and cry when my mom was getting worse
23. I love her hugs!!!!!
24. She really does continually give of herself
25. She is humble (so humble that she probably thinks I'm exaggerating:)
26. What you see is what you get and I couldn't ask for more chica!
Bek Bek, you are the best lady! I'm am continually grateful to have you as my dearest friend! If you don't know Bekah you should because you're missing out! Happy Birthday and know that you are loved!

Bekah hanging from the wall!

No comments: