Us

Us

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My childhood fulfilled!

So, you'll read later about our not so good trip to Vegas and St. George but some good did actually come about:) First things first:
Do you remember Zoltar from the movie "BIG"? Well while we were at Circus Circus I found him! I couldn't resist taking a picture! I still remember wanting to find Zoltar and make a wish to be a grown up after I watched that movie! So if you had the same wish, Zoltar can be found in Vegas at Circus Circus.
Second:
After the fall out with our friends, I took Adam to Excalibur. The first time I stayed there my parents surprised us by not telling us we were staying there until we were driving past. I was so excited!!! Life couldn't have been better for a 12 year old girl! I had some confusion with mashed potatoes and horseradish, but it cleared itself up quickly... LOL Yet, when it came time to go to the kids games I was determined to win something in the knight/horse race. All I had to do was roll a ball into different holes and beat everyone else to the end and the coveted stuffed animal would be mine! In the end, it never happened and I was very disappointed. Flashing forward, since I hadn't been to vegas in years, I knew that I needed to try again. Adam and I sat down to a full competition and the race began! I rolled my ball three times and then............ it got stuck! I sat the rest of the race watching my opportunity pass me by. Don't be sad yet though because I told the worker what had happened and that I was hoping to get a new game for free. She didn't give me a new game but did present me with my coveted stuffed animal! I know all of this is quite trivial but I couldn't stop grinning after that!


Lastly:
This is what Adam would look like if he were a skater! Enjoy! (in case you're wondering, it's a hair piece that we found at one of the kiosks in the mile shopping center)

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Vegas wasn't everything you'd hoped it would be. Looks like you & Adam had a good time anyways. And, I'm so glad you finally got that coveted Stuffed animal! And, Woweee....Adam makes a hot Skater!

Lauren said...

First of all, sorry your trip was such a drag (well for part of it) no one wants to take even a semblance of a vacation and have it turn out bad. That stinks. But on the brighter side... You are looking amazing missy!!! Keep up whatever you are doing because it is working for you!