Us

Us

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day

Here are some belated pictures from our fabulous Memorial Day! We went up to Evanston with Bunker and took the four wheelers out with the Bolinders and Kevin and Tress! Bunker came with us on the four wheelers and did really well. He kept up with us for a 1/2 mile at 35 mph! He is one fast dog and he probably ran about ten miles that day. After he ran that first half mile he got really tired so I had to hold him in between Adam and I on the four wheeler. Once he had a good rest he definitely let me know:) Tress and Kevin then fed us some delicious steaks and potatoes! Evanston has become my second home and I love it!
Holding Bunker on the 4-wheeler
Kevin and Tress

Lindsey (Adam's cousin), Robert and Emma came to visit for a couple of days as well! We had a good time and introduced them to the Kong Kone at Macy's!

Cute little Emma

1 comment:

Linds said...

That is a funny picture of Emma! Thanks so much again! We had a great time!