Us

Us

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Instructions on how to be a grown up:

A. Find a Job (check!)

I got a call from Mr. Tillman at Hidden Hollow Elementary and he offered me their 4th grade position! It's in Saratoga Springs and has only been open a year. I'm super excited and feel very grateful to have a job for next year. The Lord has blessed us so much...we are SO grateful! Anywho, just thought I'd drop a note to everyone. Thanks for your prayers on our behalf as well! We couldn't have done it without you!

6 comments:

Shelli said...

Congratulations Jamie! You will be a great teacher. I am glad the hunt for a job and stress of hunting for a job is over.

Linds said...

Congratulations Jamie! It is so awesome that you have such a passion for teaching. Your students will be lucky to have you!

Chels's Blog said...

I am so glad that you found a job too. I am so excited to start!! You are just up the road from me so we still better keep in touch and see eachother often...

Melodie Anne said...

Congrats! So sorry I missed bunko. I didn't even remember until later that night when I looked at my phone and saw that you had jingled. Now I feel like an idiot. I hope you guys had fun and I'm glad that you will be teaching next year!

Janet Stevens said...

Yippee!! Super congrats on the job!! I always thought it would be fun to be a teacher. I remember so many times going to school with your Mom to help her get things set up and ready! You will be awesome!!

Candace said...

So happy for you Jamie. You're going to be a great teacher! Its so nice to have a job after you graduate. I remember how blessed we felt that Chad had a good job waiting for him upon graduating from BYU.