Us

Us

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The end or the beginning?

Well I've finally graduated from UVU and I must say that I don't feel any different. I had a couple of interviews this last week and I have three more set up for next week, so keep me in your prayers becuase it's pretty competitive out there! In other news, Adam was worried that he would only be able to get a B or B+ in his chemistry class because of his last test but we checked his grades last night and he got an (drum roll please......) A-!!!! This puts his GPA at a 3.93 and the average GPA of students accepted into the nursing program is 3.86. I'm so proud of him and all of the work he has been doing and keeps doing! Right now we are in Powell, Wyoming visiting some of Adam's family and I'll have more pictures to post from our adventure soon!

4 comments:

The Brannon Family said...

It is only the begining! You have lots of fun adventures ahead of you!

Proud of you guys!!! Way to go!

idaho amy said...

Congrats, Jamie! Awesome accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarrieAnne said...

Happy late birthday James. Sorry I missed it. Our computer broke last week. I hope you had a wonderful day, I wish we could have celebrated together. I love you!

Candace said...

Congrats Jamie. I'm so happy for you! Good luck with your interviews. Hope they go well. Hope you're having/had fun in Powell. Grandma & Grandpa Lobstein are so much fun.