Us

Us

Friday, April 17, 2009

Tag-Mania!

Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Teach Elementary School.
2. Cook up a mean Easter Dinner!
3. Play the piano.
4. Drive a stick shift.
5. Get lots of points in the game "Scene It"
6. Tell people how much they mean to me.
7. Share my beliefs and standards with others.

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Blog every day for a month:) (sorry for slacking Paula:)
2. Shave my legs more than once every 3 weeks. (TMI?)
3. Put my dishes away right after I'm finished.
4. Get rid of my tension headaches.
5. Play Call of Duty or any other XBox game, no matter how many times Adam teaches me. LOL
6. Be in a high place without wanted to throw up.
7. Keep my car from being my room on wheels.

Seven Things I Say Most:
1. “What? Are you serious?" Comes from the comments that my students at Dixon say.
2. “Shhhh." I work in a classroom, therefore it is a given.
3. "Love you." Said to Adam mostly and others as well.
4. “Where do you work today?" I ask Adam this everyday, poor thing.
5. “No, it's my wedding ring." So many people ask me whether it really is my wedding ring.
6. “It's an Aquamarine." My response after the above mentioned people ask me what stone is in there.
7. “I’m so tired." That's what student teaching and a senior project will do to you.

Seven Goals for the Year:
1. Lose 20+ lbs over the summer
2. Go to the temple monthly with Adam.
3. Read more children's books.
4. Get a job for the coming school year.
5. Save a three month supply of money and food.
6. Fix up the yard with flowers and do some more house projects.
7. Help Adam get into the Nursing Program.

Seven Reasons I fell head over heels for Adam:
1. He always has a joke to tell.
2. He works really, really hard at everything he does.
3. He’s an awesome snuggler.
4. He's willing to listen to me ramble, a lot.
5. He knows how to compromise.
6. He puts family as high priority.
7. He makes an effort to thank me for the things I do.

Seven things I love to Eat!
1. Crackers!
2. Mint Chocolate Chip/Oreo Ice Cream.
3. Chicken Curry
4. Hawaiian Haystacks.
5. Strawberry Guava Juice.
6. Peas!
7. Vegetables and Ranch

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Ummm, you forgot being the best sister and aunt EVER!