Us

Us

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'M FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!

I turned in my Senior Portfolio about an hour ago, filled out an exit survey and left! I'm finished. I'm done. It's over. (How many ways can I say that?:) I can't believe it is over but I'm so excited to have a little break! Alpine School District has started posting openings so hopefully I'll have job news by the end of April! Yeah, yeah, yeah... that's pretty much all I can think about right now! I graduated college and that is cool!

8 comments:

idaho amy said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!! What a great accomplishment!!!!!!!! Good luck with your hunt for a teaching position! The school that hires you will be extremely fortunate!:)

Shelli said...

Congratulations! Isn't it such a good feeling to know that you are finished. Good luck finding a school. I hope you find one that you will love.

Courtney said...

That's great news. Congratulations!!!

Brooke said...

You're my hero! Love you! Mom is so proud of you right now. I hope you feel her smiling down on you.

McRachie said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Pauly said...

YAY! You are free!

Carlie: said...

CONGRATS!! Isn't it a wonderfully weird feeling to graduate from college? I am sure you are going to get hired in a second! Good luck on your search and let me know where you end up!

Janet Stevens said...

Super congrats, Jamie!!! I'm so proud of and happy for you! Love you!