Us

Us

Monday, June 8, 2009

Stay at home...... wife?


So this is the start of my second week without summer employment. I NEED A JOB!! I can only clean my house so many times during the day (although it is a lot cleaner now that I have nothing to do), before I start to go nuts. I've been applying and applying but apparently nobody wants to hire me. Any suggestions? Maybe I could start a babysitting business.... who knows? One thing is for sure, I do not like being a stay at home wife.... maybe I need kids? LOL

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah, jobs aren't super easy to come by right now, huh?
You are so good w/ kids, I bet babysitting would be good? Have you looked at retail jobs for the summer, just to give you something to do???
Good luck!

Janet Stevens said...

Wish you lived closer--I'd hire you as my nanny for the summer! ;)

Brooke said...

You don't need at job, you already have one. Hanging out with me and the kids!(: I want to be able to want you to get a job, but I'm having too much fun with you. Sorry. He he.

CarrieAnne said...

It is HORRENDOUSLY boring to be a stay at home wife. There just isn't that much to do. I feel you, just been glad that you can be given a job if you find one. I had to wait just to find a job. Good luck!