Us

Us

Monday, June 8, 2009

100 Things about me for my 100th post!

Here are my 100 things, so be prepared to stay awhile.

1. I sing at the top of my lungs in the car constantly!
2. I have two dogs and no kids…. Maybe I should get on the ball.
3. I have a fetish with lace.
4. I spend way too much money on food at the grocery store.
5. I don’t like to play Xbox unless it’s Scene It.
6. I say “your mom” quite often.
7. I had a lazy eye when I was little and my eyeliner always creeps up into the crease of my eyelid because of it.
8. I have had surgery on both of my knees.
9. I tend to speak only in Spanish when I’m under anesthetics… ask Brooke.
10. I crank up Spanish music or tv channel when Adam is not home.
11. I don’t take my allergy pill everyday like I should.
12. I check facebook and my blog daily.
13. I talk to my sister on a daily basis.
14. If I can’t get a hold of people in my family I get a gut wrenching feeling that they’ve either been abducted or in an accident.
15. I watch Lost and the Office on a regular basis.
16. I would love to write a column in the newspaper someday.
17. When I get really mad I speak in Spanish.
18. I get road rage when I’m driving by myself and I call everyone “Chancho”.
19. I think about writing thank you notes and then never get around to it.
20. I sent my wedding thank you notes a year later.
21. I love going to see my in-laws.
22. I struggle at times with putting my dishes away.
23. I have fallen asleep in a temple session.
24. I miss my mom daily and cry at least three times a week about it.
25. I’m not a bad person for missing my mom or crying because I keep going on with life.
26. I love Cheeto’s Puffs.
27. If ice cream is on sale I will buy it 99% of the time.
28. I love to have people over for dinner!
29. I am perfectly fine letting Adam mow the lawn.
30. I have the most patient husband in the world.
31. I love him more each day.
32. I have the bad habit of biting my nails.
33. I have yet to break that habit.
34. I sucked my thumb until I was in 4th grade…. Old… I know.
35. I will fall asleep in the car if we are in it for more than an hour.
36. I get really shy when I meet new people.
37. I would love to live on the East Coast and hope that we either go to Maryland or Washington State for Adam’s Masters Degree.
38. I am obsessed with Pike Street and would go there everyday if I could.
39. I still have yet to go to Argentina but I plan to do it someday.
40. My car is my room on wheels.
41. I have a hard time sleeping when Adam isn’t in the bed.
42. I’m an expert procrastinator.
43. I have done the Big Judd Challenge ( BYU-I): Eating a 1 lb. burger, fries, soda and ice cream in one sitting, and I have eaten the 1 lb burger at Fuddruckers.
44. I look at everyone’s wedding photos on facebook.
45. I love going furniture shopping.
46. I hate going car shopping.
47. I totally thought I was old enough to get married at 18 and now I’m very glad I didn’t.
48. Serving a mission made me a better wife.
49. I would like to buy a 22 rifle.
50. I have swum with dolphins and sting rays.
51. My fourth grade class made our student teacher cry.
52. For a couple of years I pretty much copied everything my cousin Lauren did.
53. I miss being able to talk to my friend Carrie Anne on a regular basis.
54. I wish we had a home phone so she could call me.
55. I HATE applying for jobs.
56. My first job was at the McDonald’s in Spanish Fork.
57. I had my first kiss when I was 21.
58. I have a fetish for cookbooks.
59. My family will tell you not to wake me up from a nap… ever.
60. My favorite color changes on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis.
61. Don’t ask me to pick my favorite food… just ask me what I’m in the mood for.
62. I practiced signing the last name of the boys I liked in middle school.
63. I don’t make my bed regularly (sorry Grandpa Tate)
64. I LOVE getting together with my family!!
65. Girls weekends are one of the highlights of my year!
66. I want to go to Elko to eat at the Basque steak house and see Kim, Kiley and Gabbie.
67. I play Bunko once or twice a month.
68. I love to plan parties!
69. I am not good at shooting things on the Xbox.
70. I was not a perfect missionary.
71. I used to go dancing twice a week (Salsa and Country).
72. I prefer pico de gallo to blended salsa.
73. I am in love with the tres leches from Café Rio.
74. I was a horrible ward missionary after I returned from my mission.
75. I do this weird thing with my tongue if I’m trying or thinking really hard (I get it from my mom).
76. I have given a 40 minute talk before…. My mom had to signal me to stop.
77. I used to lie to my parents on a regular basis as a teenager.
78. I have called in sick to work when I really wasn’t sick.
79. I have taken one pregnancy test… it was negative.
80. I have horrible teeth.
81. I’ve had two root canals.
82. I get really tired and want to go to bed at around 9:45.
83. I have many books that I have never read.
84. I love peaches and cottage cheese or pears and cheese.
85. I love to hear gossip, but I’m working on it.
86. I frequently find moldy food in my fridge because I’ve forgotten about it.
87. In video games I move the controller in the direction I want to go before I push the button… as if it really makes a difference.
88. I pick my zits.
89. I usually don’t fold the laundry I do for a day or two, or it usually just ends up in a pile on the floor in front of the closet
90. I salsa dance in the house at least once a week.
91. I had a mini crush on one of my first zone leaders…. Hna. Hill you know what I’m talking about.
92. I swear that bugs are mainly attracted to my face… they dive bomb me all the time.
93. Courtney and I don’t talk about our first three weeks together as companions but she was one of my favorite companions that taught me the most!
94. I freaking love to sing when we play Guitar Hero or Rock Band.
95. I really want to watch all of the seasons of Desperate House Wives even though I vowed never to watch it.
96. Did I mention that I HATE looking for jobs?
97. The nick name of my first kiss was “C-Bass”
98. Adam says that I cackle when I laugh or that I breathe in while laughing.
99. I have a hard time keeping little secrets.
100. I want to write children’s books or some type of book before I die.

6 comments:

Pauly said...

I like that you have time to post more often! And I always enjoying reading these types of posts.

Courtney said...

I didn't think that took long to read at all- I learned more about you. I especially loved number 93. :)

Carlie: said...

Ummm...you should just watch Desperate Housewives. The annoying addiction is worth it! :)

Candace said...

Wow, I learned a lot about you! (Although I did notice that out of those 100 things.....not one of them mentioned how lucky you feel to have such a Fabulous sister in law who lives in CO!) Its okay; I'll over look it this time.

Shelli said...

I love these kind of posts. I think that they are so fun to read. I learned some new things about you. Thanks for posting your 100!

Brooke said...

I had no idea you wanted to write a book?!