Us

Us

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Work, Work, Work


I'm here sitting at work and wondering if I should switch jobs (much like Kimmie;)? I enjoy the comfortable atmosphere and the pay, but I sometimes I just don't feel as useful. Since Wade, our accountant, left I have been put in charge of the "books". Basically I get to play with numbers most of the day and make sure that everything pans out to zero. It's been a crash course test with many crashes and few "ah-hah" moments. I like learning about accountant type things because it will be helpful to my future, but I'm realizing more and more that I shouldn't ever pursue accounting:) When I think of accounting this phrase comes to mind, "It's not you, it's me." Ha Ha Ha (insert a laugh or smirk here if you'd like) My dear friend Mary works at Central Bank and she told me that position is opening in July. It would work out pretty well with my school schedule and it comes with benefits (not a bad thing at all). Decisions, decisions. I'm excited when I will finally graduate and be a teacher!

Anywho, life is pretty good in general. Lisa, my best friend since highschool, is coming to live in Utah for the entire summer next tuesday! Hooray! It's the only summer her husband has off at Case-Western, so they figured they would take advantage of being able to visit for an extended period of time. It'll be nice to have her around and not just be able to talk on the phone:)

1 comment:

Janet Stevens said...

Hello! I keep checking--everyday!! Where are you??? What is going on in your life???

Love you!

Janet