Us

Us

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Could a little boy be loved more than this?
Parkerino and Mom

Mom and Dad in front of the Madrid Temple


At Kim's Wedding





Me and Mom looking over Granada, Spain


Figure Skating at the Delta Center with the Densley girls.


It was mother's day yesterday and I just wanted to pay tribute to my mom a little bit : )

As the months have passed on, I remember little things here and there, but I thought I would write some of them down:

--She really did always put everyone else before herself. There were many times that she was so tired and probably just wanted to be alone, but she would take time if you needed her.


--She always asked about our lives and wanted "the details" of what was going on! At times it really bothered me, but now I realize how much I miss having someone to tell everything to. She also would tell us the things my dad forgot to tell us.... ha ha. Now we have to pin him down to get the information we need out of him!


--She made sure that people felt special! I know that's why she had such a profound effect on many of her students. We received a package of books that were bought in honor of her memory for Cherry Hill this past week. Brooke always remembers to tell people that Parker is so smart because his grandma has single handedly provided him with his own personal library. No doubt she would have done the same for Makena.


--She always remember birthdays, anniversaries and special occassions. Now my dad and I are trying to keep up with it:)

Well, there are so many things that I would like to write but my time doesn't permit it. This mother's day was difficult but great at the same time. Life keeps going on but my mother is always there and still listens when we need her. thanks to all of my family and friends who have been so wonderful and considerate! I don't know what we would do without you!















2 comments:

kriscortate said...

Jamie,

What a cool blog spot, and what a nice tribute to your mom. She truly was and is an amazing person. Thanks for sharing your memories! Krista

Lauren said...

Your mom sounds like an amazing lady. I know you will be one too someday! :-) She'll live on!