Us

Us

Monday, May 14, 2007

About a boy...


Janet has inspired me to create one of these since I love reading hers so much!

Now I've been told that there have been rumors going around about a certain boy named Adam... Well they are true, so I figured that I should tell you all a little bit about him.

His full name is Adam Fieber (pronounced Feeber, not Fiber). I met him through his brother, who I work with at the office. He served in the Harare Zimbabwe/Zambia mission and just got home at the beginning of this year. He's about 6'2" ( my dad likes that maybe future grandchildren will have a chance at some heighth:), has brown hair and blue eyes. We've been dating for a couple of months, but the commute is long. He lives in SLC while attending the LDS Business College. I, however, still live in Provo and have 1 summer term off. Some of the family has already met him and like him! I consider that a good sign!!! He's originally from Evanston, Wyoming, but I try not to hold it against him (LOL). A fun thing I that I learned about he and his family this past weekend..... they play NERTZ!!!!!!!!!! Twas a match made in heaven, right? Well, that's all for now. I can't think of much else to write, plus I'm at work. Sorry about the funny look on his face in the picture above... it's hard to get him to look normal when I take a picture.


2 comments:

Pauly said...

I love blogs. Now I can stalk you more easily!

Pauly said...

You inspired me, I've just started up my own blog. Been thinking about it for little minute and look at what example you are to me. I know that Jamie is true!