Us

Us

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Our trip to Boise: A Thriving Metropolis!!!



Well, for those who haven't heard... Grandma, Grandpa and I took a little trip to Boise to visit Amy and the fam! I've experienced many new and wonderful things during my short stay here:


1. The Cheesecake Factory- I'm perplexed as to why we don't have one in Utah? Also I found a new sweet to add to my favorites: Tres leches cheesecake!


2. Amy has taught me how to eat healthier which is really good since I tend to eat on the go too much:)
I stole this picture from Amy until we
3. There is a Sizzler where ever you go! upload the other ones!


4. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom has been made into a movie? I used to read that book all the time when I was little.


5. Dominos is not just a game any more.... you can also make train tracks with it (Paige)


6. Paige knows what a tickle monster is now;)


7. Maggie Moo's is soooooooooooooooooooo good!


8. There's a reason that there are no out's in tee ball.



I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember it all right now.


We've had lots of fun here and I'm so glad I came to visit! But now I need to plan a trip to Elko and Baltimore for sure!!! Oh how I love my family!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm so jealous!(: Wish I could have gone with you guys! I'll have to get to the cheesecake factory sometime too. I've never been but everyone says it's so good. See you later gator! Love, Brooke

Pauly said...

Jamie!

I am so glad the Cheesecake factory has come into your life. It is my absolute favorite--together we can fight it's way into Utah!

I totally forgot about your trip even though you told me about it at least 3 times. We were going to invite you and Adam over for some phase 10. Since Adam loves it so, what you have going on this week?

Janet Stevens said...

Yes, yes! Come to Baltimore! We have a Cheesecake Factory here!! Love you!! Janet

amy said...

We are so glad you came to visit! It was way fun having you here! Paige just isn't the same without you--Grandma says she has turned into a little wild chica since you left:)

Your blog is great! Thanks again for coming to see us! We love you!