Us

Us

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Due to popular demand...




Not too much is happening that I can report on for right now, but stay tuned and I might have something good to tell you all in awhile: ) For now I'm getting ready to start my math class, the last one I'll have to take! Hooray! I'm super excited to get into the program, but I need to find out if I can change cohort time in order to facilitate another job. I move out of my apartment in a few weeks as well and then I become a nanny for Brooke! Since Andrew is now out for the summer she needs some extra help around the house and I am happy to oblige: ) .




Adam and I are doing wonderfully! I don't get to see him as often as I would like since he's working full time and going to school but we are making it work: distance and all. If all goes as planned he should be transferring to UVSC in the next couple of semesters!!! We're either going boating or to Hogle Zoo this saturday. We have soooo much fun together and Kim claims that I am "Jamie" when I'm around him, so I think I'll keep him! We're watching American Inventor right now and there was a lady who invented a potty training tool. Kids pee onto paper in the toilet and it turns into a picture...... oh my goodness! I don't know what to think?




Adam wanted to add: Adam loves Jamie very much... so much it hurts. Silly boy.... I don't want him to hurt:) Okay, now my mind is running a blank but I'll add more when I think of it. Love you all!



2 comments:

Pauly said...

You two are cute! Can't wait for the up coming news ; ).

Lauren said...

Hmm sounds like it's getting serious! I'm glad you two are getting along so well :-) You're leaving the ward soon?? NOOO! I'm gonna cry :-(