Us

Us

Monday, March 14, 2011

35 Weeks and More Pictures

35 weeks down...


5 more weeks to go and we are so excited! Braxton hicks contractions are coming more frequently and our little boy keeps busy inside my bump. He really likes to stretch one arm and one leg out at the same time, giving me a partially flat tummy:). I definitely feel like there are a million things to do to get ready for this baby, but we've got to take it one day at a time. We are super excited to meet our little boy and can't believe it is so close!

Crib and Crib Bedding


Nursery in the making...

4 comments:

Candace said...

I LOVE the nursery! So cute. I really like the dark furniture. My favorite. You look great. Can't believe you only have a few weeks left!!

Linds said...

Your nursery is so cute! You look so good! You are glowing. I cant wait to see that cute little guy!

Pauly said...

looking good. Hang in there. Hey are you registered anywhere??

ONLINE MASTER said...

its really awesome...ilove it