Us

Us

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

34.5 Weeks and counting....

So I haven't posted for awhile because the term ended and I had to get all of the late assignments graded and entered which took over my life for a few days. I've also been soooooo tired and have yet to take another picture to post. I promise to take a picture this afternoon and post it in all it's glory! :) My doctor moved away so I've started to go to a midwife near Orem Community Hospital. She is great and I'm excited that she'll be there for the entire experience as a support. She moved my due date from the 26th to the 19th based on the ultrasounds she's looked at, so technically I have one week less then I did before. I do realize though, that this baby will come when he comes and my due date is just a technicality. We are still set on Steven as his name, unless for some reason he doesn't look like a Steven when he comes out:). I'm so excited to meet him and see his little face! Only 5.5 weeks (plus or minus) and I still can't believe how close it is. Adam is so excited for this little boy but we are both anxious and nervous as well.
We've almost finished the nursery and I'll post some pictures of it soon. My family threw me a baby shower a few weeks ago and we got so many cute and much needed things for the wee babe! It has been a thrill to walk into his room and imagine a baby there, even though I know that my sleepless nights are coming up soon! I've been pretty blessed during this pregnancy and have been able to work and keep up with my schedule. I still feel like my body is slowly falling apart but I'm still trucking along!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Oh my goodness.....you're getting SO so close! Only 5 weeks left?! Crazy. Hang in there. I remember the last month of pregnancy when you're SO READY to be done. But you're right.....those sleepless nights await you. So do enjoy these last few weeks.