Us

Us

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2 More Left



Here we are at 38 weeks with two more to go! I had my appointment today and I was dilated to a whopping..... 1 cm!!! I am actually quite happy about it though because it is okay with me if this little man stays in for a couple more weeks. A few months ago I would have told you that I wanted him to come early but as we get closer I realize that the longer he stays in, the stronger and healthier he will be. I know that things can change quickly but for now we'll just plan on him around our due date! I'm working on finishing the nursery next week and will post pictures... still not completely done with my sub plans, but at least I've started, right?!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Jamie, you are so close! So exciting! I hope the last two weeks go well. Can't wait to see the little guy!

Candace said...

Oh my goodness! Only 2 more weeks?! And then you will have a cute little family of 3. Can't believe it.

Courtney said...

yay, so close. I'm very excited for you. You and Mekell's babies will be really close together. Neat!