Us

Us

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nursery Pictures.... made it before the babe came!

Shelf and Dresser


My father-in-law made the shelf for the nursery and he made the dresser years ago for Adam when he was little. He is quite the handy man!

Window View of nursery



Plaque


My father-in-law made this plaque for me, my Grandma Tate helped me get the vinyl lettering done and then I painted it and put it together. I was so excited to put this up in his room! So we'd better stick with "Steven" or the S will look a little funny!

Nursery from the door


Giraffe Picture Set


Found this giraffe at Hobby Lobby, painted it and added it to some picture frames! Another thing I was so excited about for the nursery!

Crib and Blanket


Changing Table


Bookshelf


I'm still feeling a lack of books here, but that's what I get for being a teacher. i couldn't have had a nursery without books.... I'm slightly obsessed:).

Nursery Wall


Made the frame and added the animals from the crib set.

Everything is finally all put together and I'm so excited to have it done. We're still just hanging out and finishing up last minute school stuff but we'll be sure to let you all know when little Steven makes his debut!

5 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pauly said...

how perfect. This looks great!

idaho amy said...

You have done a fine job fixing up the nursery--it looks fabulous!! It looks like you are all ready for your little guy to come...exciting times :)

Candace said...

It turned out So cute, Jamie! I love that plaque you made. Its darling! Bet its nice to be all ready. Now just a few more days until he decides to come!

Sharon said...

That looks really cute! You are very crafty!