Us

Us

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (either with just me, justAdam, or the both of us!). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Isn't this the coolest idea. Yeah. I have a really crappy memory so thanks for leaving one on my blog. I remember the trip, but not that exact moment. Fun to reminisce.

I remember the dress up show we had at grandma's, where we all wore Kim's shirts and high heels. She put make up on us and ratted our hair out (it was the 80's)and we used the back patio as a cat walk. We were like 8 or 9. But were definitely dressed a lot older than that!

McRachie said...

Hee hee, I remember when we first moved into the ward you and Adam wanted to come over and visit with us and on the day you were coming Bryce and I got so so sick. I was worried you guys wouldn't want to be friends with us because we stood you up! I am glad it didn't happen!

Bryce and Cheltsy said...

Hey girl, how in the world are you? I remember carving pumpkins at your house. It was so much fun!