Us

Us

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Flowers and Fish

Here is our new fish tank! Unfortunately we have also had some more toilet funerals... four of our neon tetras followed George's example and refused to eat... I don't know why all of our fish seem to be anorexic but we have decided to get fish from PetsMart rather than Wal-mart. Hopefully we'll have better luck there. I'm beginning to wonder if the deaths of our fish have any reflection on our future parenting skills...?:)

Also, here is my second attempt at flower design. I made this arrangement to give to Kathy and Earl. We're going to see them tomorrow morning and I hope it will brighten their day a little. I remember that the flowers we got for my mom always helped bring in a little bit of sunshine. It is truly amazing how God's creations are really meant to bring such beauty and happiness into our lives.




2 comments:

Pauly said...

Bummer about the fish... but those flowers are fab! You have got skills, can't wait to open our bridal shop!

And thanks so much for the diaper bag, now I just need a baby!

Anonymous said...

that's a nice arrangement!

arlene,
University Place florist