Us

Us

Monday, March 31, 2008

A Tent in our Living Room?


If you have ever doubted how much Adam loves the outdoors, here is a story to convince you. The tent you see on your left is the exact same tent the Adam set up in our living room yesterday. He had made up his mind that since we got it as a wedding present (thank you Renee) that it was high time we got it out of the bag. I left at 3:30 to do my visiting teaching and when I got home there was a tent in our living room:). He was so excited and couldn't wait to sleep in it. I told him that I could handle snuggling in it while we watched a movie but than I would like to sleep in my comfy bed. It was entertaining to see his excitement about the tent!! On an added note he also bought steaks, propane and set up our mini-grill in the next to the tent today while I was at work. We ended up not grilling anything but he is all set for tomorrow!!

No comments: