Us

Us

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I must admit...


So over Christmas Break Adam and I got caught up on all of the previous Lost Seasons. Now that the 4th has been going for a little while I can finally admit that I am a Lost adict. I get so excited about Thursday nights because we finally get to find out more!!! It's about the only tv show I actually watch but it's my little perk before the weekend:)
In other news, Adam's surprise birthday lunch went well last weekend! I thought he might have figured it out a couple of times but he was completely oblivious! We had a good lunch with everyone and now he is officially 23... I can't believe I'm almost 25... a quarter of a century old. I am very happy about the last 25 years. I have had many things happen that have helped me to become more like the person I want to be!! Now I have another 3/4 of a century to fix the rest!!!

No comments: