Us

Us

Monday, March 31, 2008

I can't resist a sale!!


Can you believe I have posted 3 times in one night? Well here is the last thing: Adam and I were flipping through the Bed Bath and Beyond add when I came across a sale they were having on complete bed sets and found this!!!!! It is a 22 piece bed set that goes for $199.99 but I had a %20 coupon so we got it for $170!!! Hooray! While I am still in love with my original bedding, we plan on keeping the new one in the closet for a few years when we decide to switch it out!

1 comment:

Janet Stevens said...

I don't know that I'd call that a bargain?! If you got it for, say, $25, then that would be a bargain. We still have the same comforter we got when we got married, almost 11 years ago. So I am either really behind the times or cheap! (Probably both.)