Us

Us

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Papasito


4 Generations of Goodness

Seeing as it is Father's Day, I wanted to say a little something about my Dad.
He has been one of my best friends and I'm grateful for the opportunity to have that with him! He loves his grandchildren and they love him back even more! He laughs at my jokes even when they are super corny and he keeps my perspective grounded when I get into my stubborn strides. He is genuinely concerned with my well being and does his best to keep tabs on how things are going. He loved my mother unconditionally and served her selflessly- I can never thank him enough for the example that he set for me. He is a worthy priesthood holder and has an incredible testimony! I would be such a different person without him as my dad and I know that Heavenly Father sent me to be his daughter for many specific and eternally significant reasons. I love you papasito y espero que lo sepas!

No comments: