Us

Us

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sleepover Time!

Marshmellow Popcorn Heaven!!
Adam and Parker snuggling while watching "Horton Hears A Who"
Parker came to sleep over at our house a couple of weekends ago and we had so much fun! We made sloppy joes and found out that Parker is not a fan but luckily we had Ramen Noodles as a back up! While we were eating we watched "Horton Hears a Who", which is hilarious, and then headed to Baskin Robins to get some yummy ice cream. Parker didn't end up going to bed until 11 pm (sorry Brooke) and milked me for anything he could. Good thing I'm such a sucker! He came to church with us the next morning and bore his testimony with me at the pulpit!! He is such an incredible kid and so stinking smart! All in all we had a fabulous time and look forward to more sleep overs with an earlier bed time:)

1 comment:

CarrieAnne said...

I LOVE the tile, I love the dog (everyone needs a dog in their life) and I love the Valentines box. I remember making those, they were the best. And...marshmallow popcorn??? I think you should send me some of that because Norwegians definitely don't have that!!! :) Can't wait to talk to you! Love you.