Us

Us

Sunday, May 22, 2011

1 Month Old



Steven is a month old today! We've kept him alive so far, so the future looks promising :) I still can't believe that a month has passed by so quickly. It literally feels like we left the hospital last week. He has changed so much each week and we feel so blessed to have him! At his last appointment he had gained 1 1/2 lbs in 11 days, so it's safe to say that he's getting enough food and still growing. He had his first appearance at church today and was the star of the show. Everyone commented on how much he looked like Adam and I couldn't agree more! I'm lucky to have two very handsome men in my life!

Steven started smiling at us on Saturday and we can't get enough of it! He melts my heart every time... and he also started to make some fun baby sounds when I was lying on the floor with him on Saturday. I think that he is definitely a keeper and am so excited to have the summer to just be with him! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment!





Holding up his head.... he almost refuses to leave it down:)



3 comments:

Courtney said...

He's so cute! Congrats! You have such a cutet family and I am so happy for you guys! And good job on the keeping him alive part... lol.

Linds said...

He is so sweet! I'm so glad I was able to meet him. I love that picture of him sleeping next to Adam. What a pair!

idaho amy said...

Love the pictures...keep them coming! :)