Us

Us

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary:)

So you know how Adam and I are hopeless romantics so here is a recap of what we did for our anniversary and other romantic holidays. (for your viewing pleasure)

1st Anniversary (2008)- Shooting at the range and a night at Little America
Valentine's Day (2009)- Shooting at the range
2nd Anniversary (2009)- Haunted Forest and dinner at the Melting Pot

We had a great time going to the Melting Pot and running through the forest from scary people. Now that we've done the not so usual anniversary date, I think this might turn into a tradition. Who knows? My gift from Adam was very sweet. He brought home a "husband and wife" Willow Tree figurine and The Christmas Edition of the Worldwide Ward Cookbook! I've been coveting this cookbook every time that I walk into Deseret Book and Adam knew it so he surprised me with a very thoughtful gift! Love you honey and thank you for helping me learn how to be the best that I can be over the past two years! I can't wait for the rest of eternity!

Jamie

3 comments:

McKenna Dutcher said...

I LOVE you guys! I heard the melting pot is really really good! I am super excited about your cookbook! You will have to try some of the recipes to find the good ones and then email them to me! :-) We miss you guys BAD! I'll call you soon so we can catch up! LOVES!

Linds said...

What a good husband! I'm glsad you had a great anniversary. I hope school is going well!

brooke said...

Oh my gosh I am waaaay too much of a scaredy-cat to go to the Haunted Forest. I think it would be so easy for some real creepers to sneak in with a chainsaw or a big machete or something...lol I'm glad you guys made it out ok!!