Us

Us

Saturday, October 11, 2008

One year down..... and all eternity to go!!!

October 10, 2007 to October 10, 2008

This is where the party began!!


The evolution of Adam and Jamie....

Come on... hold the sexy serious pose for a minute...

Ahhhh, forget it! This is just how we are!

"We're not really married, ...are we? Don't we have to complete some sort of obstacle course or something first?

I'm so grateful to Adam just for the fact that he was worthy to take me to the temple! We are sealed for all eternity and life has never been better!!

This is one of my most favorite wedding pictures!!

I can't believe that a year has passed by already! Some days it feels as if we have always been together and other days it appears that we just got hitched! I'm sure that I'm not the only one to have felt this way and as the years go on it will just get better and better! This past year taught me a lot about who I am as a person and a wife. I have also been able to see the man that Adam is becoming and the husband he wants to be! I guess the biggest thing that Adam has taught me is to take joy in the journey. Sometimes I get caught up in the little things that aren't that important and I forget to take in the moments that are happening. The Lord knew that I would need Adam and I'm so grateful that he led me to him. He is my everything and on the days when we both leave early and get home late I realize more and more how happy he makes me just by being there (whether awake or asleep:) Life really does just keep getting better and better!

10 comments:

idaho amy said...

Congratulations on your first anniversary! Wishing you both the best as you continue this exciting adventure together!

Santiago and Emily said...

Happy Anniversary Adam and Jamie!! Great pics too!! Love you both!

Courtney said...

Congratulations Jamie and Adam!!!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! We love you both so very much! Thanks for taking good care of Jame, Adam.

Janet Stevens said...

Happy Anniversary! And I still just love your red sash!

The Brannon Family said...

It goes by fast! So happy you have each other to enjoy the journey!

Pauly said...

You are welcome! Just Kidding!
I was talking to Wade and said I can't believe it's been a year already! He responded, what it seems like Jamie has always been around. You totally fit in our family! Congrats... and really it only does get better

Candace said...

That's so sweet. I love the pictures. Happy Anniversary!

Camie and JD said...

I loved the pictures. congrats on the first year. We love having you guys as friends.

Lauren said...

Congratulations! You made it through the first year! People say that is the toughest one, but I loved it and hope you guys did to!