Us

Us

Monday, January 7, 2008

What's wrong with my little head...?

Dr. Hancock has finally given up trying to figure out why I keep having headaches and is sending me to a neurologist. I really hope I don't have to end up having a cat scan (sp?) because, like my mother, I get pretty claustrophobic. I can remember when they did a cat scan of my knees and then ended up putting me half way in the "tube". I literally started to breathe heavy and feel completely surrounded. I'll say a little prayer before though and hopefully that won't happen.
Christmas was busy! On Christmas Eve we made it to SLC at about 3:00 AM and then headed home for some rest from our long 12 hour wait in Miami. After sleeping for a bit we headed over to the tate's since we weren't going to be able to go over that night..... it was great! I love being there because it always feels like home. My dad's house was fun and we ate a very non-traditional meal. Kathy made hawaiian hay stacks (which I love:) Even though the rice didn't turn out exactly how she wanted it, the food was good and everyone was happy.
We left Alpine around 6 pm and headed up to Evanston in the snow storm. Despite my husband's concerns for our safety we made it alive and well but very tense from driving in all that snow. Other than that, we picked up a haul of presents from the Fiebers, found out that my sister-in-law Paula is prego and headed back to Utah on snowy roads. It was a good holiday and we even went to bed early on New Year's Eve (since adam had to work at 6:30 the next morning)!! I set my alarm for 11:58, but quickly fell asleep through the new year... whoops. I finally woke up at 12:23 AM to Adam saying "Happy New Year, good night." So eventful, I know.

1 comment:

Pauly said...

That is still weird to hear: Paula is prego" woah! What have I got myself into???