Us

Us

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The plans so far...: )

Here are the things that I have planned so far, just in case you're wondering:
The date: Wednesday, October, 10, 2007
Time and Place: 11:15 AM Bountiful Temple
Reception: Thanksgiving Point Garden Room (Overlooking the Gardens)
Food: Don't worry there will be lots and it will be a dessert buffet
Flowers: Elizabeth, the wife of someone that Adam works with.
Photography: Heather George.... the pictures will be awesome!
Cake: yet to book Cakes by Dawna
Dress: Allysse's Bridal with a rasberry sash!!!! Ohh la la
Dancing at the reception: OF COURSE.... you all know me, so brush up on your moves:)
Invitations: Amber Ahlberg-when you need the best you book the best!
That's all I can think of for right now. We are having a fall themed reception with pumpkins, leaves and all! The things I'm looking for are someone to do my hair, someone who could do a short video picture montage and possibly some extra linens. I'm very excited and am so grateful that so many people have offered their help. I'm tyring to decide on how to do some of my center pieces right now, so if you would like to chat with me about any ideas please do! So far we haven't registered anywhere, but since some have asked we will be doing that shortly! Anywho, love you all and be ready for a bridal shower near the end of august, or whenever Brooke tells you to be there. Hugs and Kisses!

2 comments:

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Jamie,

Drew's little sister had a great videographer do their wedding video. It is seriously the best wedding video I have ever seen. I can get the information of the guy that did it. She said that he was really affordable and they stayed the entire night. If you want his email I can get it from her. Jennifer (my photographer) is going to be sad, she wanted to do do your wedding when you got married. I am sure that the photographer you booked is going to be fabulous. Sounds like you have all the big stuff pretty much taken care of, you are on top of it. That is awesome. My girlfriend who got married in October a couple of years ago had glitter covered pumpkins as the center piece for her luncheon. It was really cute. I can see if I can get a picture of it for you if you want. I will keep you posted if I think of anything else. Congrats again!