Us

Us

Monday, July 9, 2007

Lake Tahoe....wait...no one cares about that!






So it's official!!!!!!! Adam and I got engaged on saturday night, as most of you know already! Here are the pictures of my ring and can I just say that I LOVE IT and adam of course:) We are getting married on October 10, so mark your calenders. If anyone has wedding planning advice that would make my day because sometimes it seems overwhelming...blah. I will post the story soon but I must be going. Love you all and can't
wait until october! He proposed to me after dinner at Ruth's Diner up immigration canyon (he wants that to be our spot... ahhh) He had to stall quite a bit during the evening because the zoo (where he wanted to go before dinner) was closed by the time we got there, poor boy! Anywho, we ended up playing at liberty park and then bowling one game. He hardly ate any of his dinner and ended up putting his butter into his water instead of on his roll, it was very funny! After we finished eating he told me that he didn't think we should date anymore, my heart dropped out of confusion, but then added that he thought we should get married and pulled out the box. I didn't think I would cry, but i did and the tears didn't stop for a minute. So many emotions but I was so happy!


P.S. the middle stone is an aquamarine stone and I absolutely love it!!!

3 comments:

Kim Brannon said...

CONGRATS my little Jamie D! I am so excited for you! Your ring is GORGEOUS! I love it!

You will have lots of help to make sure everything goes perfect on your special day! Don't you worry your pretty little head!

Love you!

Kim

Lauren said...

Jamie,

I am so happy for you! I love your ring and Adam is a great guy and he is getting the greatest girl ever! I would love to help you with whatever you need. Planning weddings is so fun. Congratualtions!

Pauly said...

YAY! My future sister-in-law!! YAY!