Us

Us

Friday, February 4, 2011

3 Times as big........?

I had my 28 week appointment on Monday and the first thing the doctor told me was, "In 3 months you'll be 3 times as big! Are you ready for that?" I already feel huge and I guess that feeling will just continue to increase :). I have been so tired though! We had parent teacher conference the past two days and going from 6 AM to 8 PM, two days in a row really took it out of me, so I caved and had a sub come for the morning today and thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in a few extra hours! But, in two weeks we'll have a three day weekend and I'm really excited! I can't believe that we only have 2 1/2 months before this little one comes?! I guess I better get my sub plans over and done with so that I'm not scrambling near April.

5 comments:

Linds said...

I bet you are such a cute pregnant girl! Hang in there! I know how tedious your job can be. You're awesome for just getting up everyday and doing it!

The Brannon Family said...

It will be here before you know it!

tress fieber said...

oh but so worth it! he will be here before we know it.we are blessed.

Janet Stevens said...

So excited for you!!

Candace said...

I was just thinking of you & Brooke....and how you're about 30 weeks along already! Only another 10 weeks. That's crazy!

I know what you mean about getting bigger. I remember with my last 2 pregnancies...I didn't think it was possible for my stomach to stretch ANY BIGGER than it already was! Its crazy.