Us

Us

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby Stuff :)

So we finally made up our mind for sure on what kind of a crib we wanted to get. At first we thought a crib and changing table that were separate would be nice, so we picked out a crib and then tried to find a changing table to match. Can I just tell you that decent changing tables are expensive!! And, I looked for changing tables on KSL and Craigslist but there hasn't been much of a viable selection that would match a dark brown color. We stopped at Babies R Us today to look at some of the bedding and ended up finding the type of crib that would work perfectly with the space we have available in the nursery. Therefore, we decided to get a crib that has a changing table combo. A picture has been included for your viewing pleasure! Now I just have to decide on crib bedding..... which has proved to be a longer process than I thought. It will definitely be jungle/safari themed, but there are so many choices and styles. I toyed with the idea of posting pictures and having people vote, but since then I have realized that people have many different opinions and I just need to decide for myself :).


2 comments:

Pauly said...

that looks like an awesome crib and changing table.

Are you going to register any where? Or what things are on your wishlist?

Linds said...

So So cute! I love it!