Us

Us

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Today would have been my parent's 30th anniversary. They were married on February 14, 1980 in the Salt Lake Temple. My mom always said that they chose to get married on Valentine's day so that my dad wouldn't forget their anniversary:) My mom would then go on to tell you that he forgot their first anniversary and my dad would jump in and say he didn't. Did he really forget? I don't know but I know that my dad loved and still loves my mom, as does she. Happy 30th anniversary and thank you for such an example of love and devotion in marriage! I'm grateful that you made the choice to be sealed for eternity and start our family so many years ago.

My mom on her wedding day

Mom and Dad on their wedding day..... February 14, 1980

No comments: