Us

Us

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back in the day...


So I remember when I used to be skinny after my mission... but that was back in the day. I was looking through some old pictures and I've decided that I want to get back to that skinny stage. Now I want to hold myself to that goal so I figured I would post the picture of what I used to look like and then post some progress pictures every couple of weeks. It is time for a change so if I don't post write me a comment and remind me not to be a slacker!

3 comments:

Pauly said...

Jamie you can do it!! We can motivate each other... i still have 10 pounds to go :(

McRachie said...

I lost 15 lb. using thedailyplate.com. I used to think counting calories was for truly hardcore people, but it is not true! Counting calories is the easiest most delicious way to lose weight! Good luck!

Candace said...

Hey, I've been trying to movitvate myself to drink more water. (I'm really bad at it actually) I've always known I should be drinking more, but it just tastes so Blah! Anyway, maybe we could have some sort of competition. Let me know if you want to. Good luck with reaching your goal!