Us

Us

Friday, June 6, 2008

Job News!

I found a job with Pinnacle Security as an Account Creation Agent. Basically it's a glorified way of saying that you take inbound calls from the sales reps and technicians to create accounts and verify the information. I like to call it Data Entry Slave:) LOL It works with my schedule, although I now work nights more often. I just keep telling myself that it is only 10 more weeks and then school will start at Dixon again!! Then next summer I'll have my certificate and I can teach summer school... hooray for non-hourly jobs!!!
Adam is still enjoying his job at the Red Cross and we are getting ready for our vacation to Washington in about a month!
Life is great in general and the summer hasn't been too hot. I received my student teaching assignment and you'll never guess where it is...drum roll please..... Scera Park Elementary in Miss Greaves 6th grade class! Grandma Tate informed me that pretty much all of her kids had Miss Greaves and that she lives close to their house! Crazy, but she has been teaching for a long time and I'm so excited to see how she teaches and runs the class! I'm excited for school to start again and also to really dig more into teaching full time!

3 comments:

Janet Stevens said...

I had Miss Greaves in 3rd grade! Wow! I'm soooo old, I can't believe she is still teaching! Fun!

Courtney said...

You are always doing fun and exciting things! Good for you! and I'm glad that you got a job for the rest of the summer. I didn't know that you had a blog, and am glad that I found it. Lots of love!!!

Pauly said...

Yay for working again! I am glad you found something for the summer even if they are internet haters!