Us

Us

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Estoy casada!!

I sure do love this man!
We're MARRIED!!!!
I loved my cake!!
I like this picture because it shows my flowers!

Parker is seriously the cutest kid ever!
So I've been married almost a week.... that is crazy! I kept telling Adam after we left the temple that "we're not really married.... they just tell us that:)" He laughed because he felt the same way too. The wedding day was pretty close to perfect, minus some wind and a "few" box elder beetles. ;) I was so happy to have my family there and even though I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked with each of you, thank you so much for coming! Adam and I are fabulous and school hasn't been that hard to catch up on. San Diego was a great Honeymoon and I'll put up some pictures as soon as I get them downloaded! I think the most emotional part of the day was sitting in the sealing room while the sealer shared a few thoughts. I had been thinking about my mom for awhile and did feel a void with her not being there, but then I had the sweetest experience! I just a felt my mom nudge me, let me know that she and Briana were there and that they were so happy for us. It was such a special experience and one that I will never forget. Life is crazy but there are always those little reminders from those we love.




4 comments:

Kim Brannon said...

Jamie D (can I still call you Jamie D????)

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and you made a gorgeous bride! I am so very happy for you and Adam.

I too really missed your mom on this special day, but have no doubt that she was there! She never missed any family event, so there is no way she would have missed your wedding! I also have no doubt she is very proud of you!

Love you!

Kim

Brooke said...

You look beautiful in those pictures! Thanks for letting me be there with you on your big day. I love you!

Lauren said...

Yea for Jamie and Adam! I loved your reception (the pumpkins were awesome!) and you looked gorgeous. I'm so happy for you! Que tengas gozo y diversion en la vida casada!

Pauly said...

Yo Jamie, don't you know it is National Blog posting month (NaBlopomo) and you are suppose join in and post everyday? I could really use some Jamie love!