Us

Us

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My DRESS!!!!!!!


I finally got a picture off of Allysse's website of my dress! So here it is for all those who haven't seen it yet! The pic isn't super big, but if I make it any bigger it doesn't really show it. There are two ribbons that tie in the front, but we had them removed and added a raspberry sash and a broche! We also added beading to the neckline:) I know that everyone really wants me to wear that hat..... but I simply just can't afford it...LOL
I'm taking my bridals this next monday. My engagement pictures are done but I haven't gotten the CD from Jen so I'll post the website and you all can go to it.
"You can view your pictures at www.je-photography.lifepics.com your password is: spain"
After you type in spain, then you have to fill in lasevillana.jamie@gmail.com as my email and then type in my first and last name. Let me know what some of your favorites are! Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Pauly said...

I love your pictures! Adam looks head over hells for you in all of them--so sweet. I'll sift them and find my favorites!

Pauly said...

Okay I've got my favorites 30,31,32,45,53,55,84,91,99,112

I love 141 and 142!!

Janet Stevens said...

Gorgeous pictures, Jamie! When I get a minute (after the kids have gone to bed), I'll try to go through them again and give you my favs! Have fun at your shower tomorrow!! Wish I could be there! Love you! Janet